Sunday, December 07, 2008

Secret Project

It's a sweater for Barrett. I have no idea if it will fit, or if I will even finish it in time for Christmas. And don't worry, it will have sleeves. I would never expect my nephew to wear a dorky sweater vest. Although I fully expect him to put this on at least once so I can see pictures. They can then hide it in a drawer. I am going to be that aunt who sends their nephew a horrible hand-knitted sweater every year. Ha ha ha!!!
And does anyone have any idea what I can do about the lighting in our apartment to make these pictures look better? I hate the way things look with the built-in flash, but no matter how many lights I turn on, everything always looks yellow.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Have you tried playing with your white balance? That usually corrects the icky yellow in indoor pictures.

I could give you other ideas if you tell me what camera you use... :)